Now a days, a majority of coffee lovers like to prepare a drink with unique tastes. A latte is a type of coffee drink made with espresso along with steamed milk and a layer of milk foam. It is an important one to know the difference between a latte and other coffee drinks. This will help a lot to prepare a drink with delicious flavors. Anyone who wants to make a latte at home should get ideas from different sources. In addition, it allows a person to make a coffee at home in simple steps for witnessing complete satisfaction.
There are several people who want to make a latte at home with instant coffee. However, it becomes a difficult one for them due to the lack of ideas and other factors. Those who like to prepare a latte should get ideas from different sources, including videos that can help meet essential requirements.
Some Tips For Coffee Lovers To Make A Latte With Instant Coffee
1. Preparing Milk Foam
Milk foam is necessary for latte preparation because it plays a key role in transforming the coffee experience. To produce perfect steam and texturing milk, one should need a flick of a whisk or at least cheap glass jars followed by microwave and lids. Different types of techniques are available for milk foam preparation, and some of them include;
One can heat the milk in a microwavable cup for 30 seconds, and then he/she transfer the same into a deep bottom bowl. It is advisable to use a branded electric hand mixer for whisking the milk until getting the desired amount of foam.
Frothing Milk With A Frother
A person should heat the milk by using a microwave and then immersing the microfoam milk frother in the milk. Furthermore, it is advisable to whisk the same for creating the double volume size of the milk.
An immersion blender is a type of tool meant for frothing the milk with the desired results. In this method, one should heat milk and immersing the blades of immersion blender in milk for doubling the volume.
Pump frother is a special type of device meant for frothing the milk significantly. It is an ideal one for making lovely creamy microfoam needed for the latte preparation. A person should heat the milk in a separate milk container and then pour the same into the pump frother to get the best results. Those who use the device should handle up and down continuously for about 10-15 seconds.
Some Best Pump Frother
2. Preparing A Latte At Home With Instant Coffee
Before preparing a latte, it is advisable to know more about the ingredients needed in detail for making a plan accordingly. Some of them include;
- 2 cups of frothing milk
- 2 cups of hot water
- 4 to 5 tablespoon of sugar whichever is preferable
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 1/3 cups of dark roast espresso coffee that is hot freshly brewed
Brewing The Espresso
Anyone who wants to brew the espresso should use a ready espresso machine. It is advisable to pour the same into 4 cups after brewing the same.
Using Instant Coffee Crystals
A person who is having instant coffee crystals should take them in a big mug. He/she should add hot water in it and mix them well until the crystal melted. It is an important one to pour them into 4 cups after completing everything.
Adding Frothing Milk
Now, it is time to add frothing milk by using a spoon that can hold back the foam. Apart from that, one should pour the bottom 2/3 of the steamed milk made from a pitcher cup into latte cups.
Creating a Latte Art
Coffee lovers can even create latte art with steamed milk for getting an excellent look. At the same time, they should make espresso shots with instant coffee. Here are some ideas available for making latte art works with steam milk.
- Holding it right: – One should hold the coffee cup/ mug in one hand and milk pitcher on the other hand. He/she should tilt a cup slightly at 20 degrees away from hand. In addition, it is advisable for a person to have the right gear on a pitcher’s hand to create a perfect latte pattern.
- Pouring the milk into the espresso:- People can pour the steamed milk into the espresso slowly. However, they should perform the activity with more attention until the cup is about halfway full. Also, it is advisable to hold the same an inch above the cup and pour the milk into the center of a cup in a circular motion.
- Heart designs;-It is possible to create heart designs on the latte with the pitcher of steamed milk. A person can start art designing after seeing the microfoam of espresso appearing in the espresso. He/she should keep pouring the foam to create a circle by pouring the foam into the espresso.
Preparing a latte involves several challenges, and those who are not sure about how to make it can follow the above steps for making the process a simple one.