Hey, Coffee Lovers! Do you like to drink espresso and looking for an espresso machine for your home? Well, you are in the right place, read our fully updated and complete best espresso machine reviews.
Before buying an espresso machine, you must be suggested to consider some unique features, which will bring benefits for you. To recommend the right device, we’ve researched a lot of espresso machines in the market and summarized some best selling products.
Getting an espresso machine, you are suggested to consider the following tips:
- You can save up to 3 $ every day on your coffee by making it on your own. Daily it is just 3, but yearly it is around a 1000$.
- Saving both your time and the gas in your car by skipping the coffee shop routine.
- Your home consists of a coffee maker that can give you any type of coffee you want, which you may not find the local coffee shop.
- The aroma of the coffee being brewed will fill your kitchen and home to make your Mornings pleasant enough.Hey
De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1102 Cafe Barista Espresso Maker
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso
DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso
Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine by De’Longhi
Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
Mueller Espresso Machine for Nespresso Compatible Capsule
Best Espresso Machine Reviews And Analysis
1. De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Who would not want to have coffee in the comfort of their bed every morning? No one wants to have to go to a coffee shop to grab them a fresh cup of coffee every morning. To resolve all these issues, we bring you the Best Espresso Machine Reviews that will help you to bring the perfect coffee machine to your home. De’Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Maker come with different amazing features to help you prepare coffee in a simpler and faster way.
Features of De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR
- Dual function filter holder for the usage of coffee pods or the ground coffee.
- Comes with a swivel jet frother that gives a good latte and cappuccino.
- It has two different thermostats, one for water and one for the steam that helps to maintain the perfect temperature.
- Highly durable as it has the stainless steel boiler.
- It comes with a steam dial that is kept closed when the machine is not in use.
- The machine has a 15-bar pressure.
- It has adjustable controls to allow the changes to be made in the coffee.
We also have a complete guide on De’Longhi EC155 Espresso & Cappuccino Maker Review in case if you want to check that out.
De'Longhi EC155 15 BAR Pump Espresso: Pros & Cons
- You can use ground coffee or coffee beans as per your preference as it that dual-function filter holder.
- A better option for the latte and cappuccino drinkers as it has a swivel jet frother.
- The temperature of the coffee is maintained.
- The machine is very much durable and can be used for several years.
- You can change the taste of your coffee with the help of the adjustable controls.
- It makes an annoyingly loud noise.
- The steam dial is an inconvenience as letting it open will make the water come out from the frother and the coffee spout.
This coffee maker provides Cappucino and Latte along with the best type of Espresso. The maximum height of the cup is 66 inches. This coffee machine will give you a cup of coffee the way you like. With this machine, you will be able to brew your coffee like a pro. Bring this machine to your home to add beauty to your kitchen with the sleek and space-saving design. This coffee machine review contributes to Best Espresso Machine Reviews to make your shopping simple.
2. Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1102 Cafe Barista Espresso and Cappuccino Maker
Now you can be your Barista with this coffeehouse quality cappuccino, latte, espresso maker: Mr. Coffee Café Barista. You don’t have to go to a coffee shop every time you want to brew a hot cup of coffee. If you need a bold cup of coffee enriched with flavors then Mr.Coffee Café Barista is just the right pick for you. This machine is a part of the Best Espresso Machine Reviews to let you know what exactly are you looking for.
Features of Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1102
- Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1102 has an electric 15 bar pump.
- It comes with one-touch controls. This way you can go for the single or the double shots any which way you feel.
- It has a control knob that automatically controls the froth.
- The milk reservoir is removable which allows you to use it as milk storage for the amount of milk that was not used during the brew.
Mr. Coffee BVMC-ECMP1102 Cafe Barista Espresso: Pros & Cons
- The machine is easy to use. All you need to do is just choose if you need a single or double shot of coffee. You have to fill your milk reservoir and brew.
- The one-touch control panel gives you the privilege to choose single or a double shot of coffee for your drinks.
- Automatically does the milk frothing when you want to make a latte or cappuccino.
- Removable water and milk reservoirs to help you store milk and clean the reservoirs easily.
- The water tank is small.
- The machine is made of plastic material and makes the machine less durable.
- It makes a loud noise.
This machine can be considered as a win-win solution for coffee lovers who want a frothy coffee. The machine is simple with a stylish design. The machine is compact and can perfectly fit into your kitchen. This machine eliminates the need for waiting in a Starbucks line and gives you a lovely cup of coffee in the comfort of your own home. Every best espresso machine review considers this machine to be included in the best top 10 coffee machines.
3. Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
There is nothing better than starting your day with a freshly brewed cup of coffee. If your morning habit includes a cup of coffee then you will have no problem in running to a store to get your latte. But what if the store is crowded? You will go to a less crowded shop compromising the quality of your coffee because we know that bad coffee is always better than no coffee at all. Why compromise with your coffee if you can get a cup of coffee with the cafe style quality? Hence we include the Nespresso coffee machine in our best espresso machine reviews.
Features of Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker
- The machine comes with the tiny footprint, lightweight, compact structure that can fit the machine anywhere in the house.
- There is no waiting time for the machine to get warmed up.
- It has espresso and the lungo buttons that help to program to choose the cup size.
- The pressure pump delivers high pressure up to 19 bars.
- It has an energy-saving mode that switches the machine off after 9 minutes automatically.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker: Pros & Cons
- The machine is very much compact in size.
- The functionality makes it easy to use.
- It has a power-saving mode that gives the automatic off feature after the inactivity of 9 minutes.
- The machine has a variety of capsules to give coffee of the different tastes.
- Water tank is very small and you need to fill it now and then.
- The capsules are very expensive.
- It makes some noise when you try to start it.
- The machine does not give the milk froth.
Finding a coffee machine that suits your needs at a reasonable price can brighten up your day. The machine is a small capsule coffee machine that can give you a refreshing cup of coffee in no time. The machine comes in 7 different colors and can fit in any Kitchen. Nespresso coffee machine is one of the best coffee machines according to the best espresso machine reviews.
4. DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
If you are a die-hard cappuccino or an espresso lover then a regular coffee machine won’t do you any good. If you are someone who has to run to the coffee shops every morning to get your perfect cup of cappuccino then you need our help in fixing you up with a machine. To get your desired cup of cappuccino, you will need to invest in an exquisite machine like the DeLonghi EC702. Best Espresso machine review considers this DeLonghi Espresso maker to be among the top 10 best coffee makers in the list.
Features of DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker
- A machine is a pump-driven machine that delivers up to 15 bar of pressure. The machine has an automatic feature to self-prime and comes with a water level indicator.
- The input power of this machine is 1100 Watt.
- DeLonghi EC702 has a manual frother that mixes up the milk and the steam to provide a rich and creamy froth.
- The machine has adjustable controls.
- It has a 3-in-1 filter holder that gives your one, two and an easy-serve espresso shot.
- It allows maintaining the water and the steam pressure separately by giving two thermostats.
- The water tank is very convenient and easy to remove.
DeLonghi EC702 15-Bar-Pump Espresso Maker: Pros & Cons
- The machine helps you to brew like a pro and provides any coffee drink you want.
- Manual frother gives a good froth on your coffee.
- Adjustable controls help you to make the modifications in your coffee as per your taste.
- Two separate thermostats will maintain the temperature of the coffee.
- The functionality of the Machine is very rapid so you do not need to wait between the cups.
- It is easy to clean.
- DeLonghi EC702 is made of stainless steel which makes it highly durable.
- The machine does not contain any kind of auto shut off feature.
- The machine is very noisy for quiet mornings.
The bottom of the line is that this machine gives you the joy of having coffee that is being brewed as per your taste. The machine gives you an option of either choosing a ground coffee or coffee pods. Best espresso machine reviews suggest this machine to be one of the best machines to be purchase go get yourself a refreshing cup of coffee every morning.
5. Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso Maker
If you are an espresso enthusiast then this coffee maker is probably the best thing that will ever happen to you. As exaggerated as it sounds, Mr.Coffee Espresso maker is one of the best coffee makers that you will find in the best espresso maker reviews. The machine guarantees to bring a rich coffee experience in your homes. It doesn’t matter if you want to brew espresso or a latte or a cappuccino, this machine will brew all of it in no time.
Features of Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso Maker
- It has a thermal block heating environment that heats the water in no time.
- The machine delivers a 15 bar pressure that guarantees the coffee getting brewed to be rich and crème-topped.
- The machine gives the option of choosing a single or a double shot portafilter.
- It comes with a frother to steam up the milk and give it a nice creamy finish.
- Comes with a tamping tool that helps to level the ground coffee in the portafilter.
Mr. Coffee Automatic Dual Shot Espresso Maker: Pros & Cons
- The espresso and cappuccinos obtained are exquisite in taste because of the single and double portafilters.
- Thermal block heating system gives a good froth.
- Water reservoir is removable which makes it easy to use and clean.
- The water gets heated instantly in the machine.
- The light indicator indicates when the coffee is made.
- The steaming is done manually.
- The coffee is a little weak in strength.
- Semi-automatic espresso maker.
- You need to invest in coffee grinder hence you cannot use coffee beans.
According to the best Espresso machine reviews, this coffee maker gets your job done easily. If you have kids then it is a perfect fit for a family as it is compact and can be adjusted anywhere in the kitchen. If you are a coffee lover then this machine is the perfect addition to your lovely kitchen.
6. DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso
If you are an Americano lover then you have reached the right place. Best Espresso machine reviews give this coffee maker the best rating when it comes to preparing an Americano along with the other coffee drinks. This DeLonghi coffee maker is all that you will need in your kitchen to have a fresh cup of coffee to kick start your mornings.
Features of DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Super-Automatic Espresso
- The product mixes the milk and the steam that gives out a creamy rich froth.
- DeLonghi ESAM3300 has programmable settings with an easy to use the type of push and rotary button panel.
- The beans are ground instantly and are directly brewed.
- It is very compact and made of stainless steel.
- Comes with a manual frother.
DeLonghi ESAM3300 Magnifica Espresso Maker: Pros & Cons
- It gives you a fresh espresso for every cup.
- The manual frother gives you a frothy coffee just the way you want.
- Maintenance is very less as the machine is of high quality.
- The machine givers perfectly brewed coffee at the correct temperature.
- Easy to handle and clean.
- The programmable settings give you the type of coffee you want every time.
- Makes some noise while grinding.
- The milk frother is a little slow.
The machine certainly stands up to its name and gives you the type of coffee you want. This wonderful machine is moderately priced and is highly recommended by the best espresso machine reviews.
7. Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker
A person is passionate for coffee always wants to have a fresh cup of coffee every morning. Especially, if this is a habit. It becomes a tedious task to go to a decent coffee shop every morning to get you a cup of fresh coffee. Hence, we bring another best espresso machine for you which is Cuisinart programmable espresso maker. With this espresso maker, you can brew a single or double espresso if you like.
Features of Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker
- The machine is programmable that can brew a single or double espresso.
- The machine can brew one or two cups of coffee at a time.
- It provides a feature to select the cup size by programming it at 1.5 or 3 ounces.
- The machine has a steam nozzle made up of stainless steel and a separate steam function for easy use.
- Wet grounds can be disposed of using the portafilter holder that comes with a locking mechanism.
- It has a removable reservoir and removable drip tray.
Cuisinart EM-200 Programmable 15-Bar Espresso Maker: Pros & Cons
- Cup warming plate for a hot coffee.
- Removable drip tray to prevent spilling.
- A programmable machine that can give you coffee as per your need.
- Portafilters to dispose of wet grounds and keep the machine clean.
- You can set the number of ounces needed.
- Large water reservoir.
- The machine is easy to use.
- No steam wand control.
- The machine is heavy.
Cuisinart products are usually designed to simplify the life of consumers by providing the best they can. This machine comes with a variety of menu options and durability that will stand and prove its worth for years. The best Espresso machine reviews recommend you to try this machine for once and you will keep using it for the years to come.
8. Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine by De'Longhi
Who doesn’t need a powerful coffee maker that will give your mornings the best start by giving you the best coffee? Therefore, we bring you a product that is ravishing and will give your morning coffee a very authentic touch. Who wants a coffee shop around the corner when you can whip just one up in the comfort of your bed. With the help of the best Espresso machine reviews, you will get to know why you need to buy the Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine.
Features of Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine by De'Longhi
- The coffeemaker is very powerful as it has a pressure pump that delivers pressure up to 19 bar. This unlocks the delicate flavors of the coffee.
- It heats up fast in just 25 seconds to its ideal temperature.
- The machine is programmable that helps you create your espresso and coffee recipes.
- It has a red backlight that indicates when the water is supposed to be refilled.
- The product comes in a very compact design.
Nespresso Pixie Espresso Machine by De'Longhi: Pros & Cons
- Compact in size and can fit anywhere in your kitchen.
- It comes with the espresso and lungo where the one-touch buttons are present and the machine has a two-cup capacity
- The machine has a high-pressure pump.
- The machine has an empty water tank alert.
- Auto shut off feature when the machine powers off after the exact 9 minutes of the last usage.
- Nespresso capsule system is present that delivers excellent taste.
- The machine heats up pretty fast that reduces the wait time.
- The Nespresso capsule system increases the coat as the Nespresso capsules are a little expensive.
- You can only prepare espresso.
- It makes some noise.
- It only requires Nespresso brand capsules.
This product is most eligible of you are looking for a stylish yet elegant all in one espresso maker. Nespresso being compact and with espresso and lungo features makes it a catchy item in the market of espresso machines.
9. Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
This new line of the Dedica Espresso maker gives you a perfect espresso to enjoy it anytime you want and it is another best espresso machine. It gives you a perfect latte and cappuccino as well that is just the way you like it. The machine has a Thermo block technology that makes the machine heat up very quickly. It will be ready to work in just 35 seconds. This coffee provides a cup of coffee with the barista quality.
Features of Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine
- The machine has a flow stop feature that automatically gives out one or two shots of coffee.
- It has a manual frother that gives a creamy froth by mixing water and steam.
- It had a three in one filter holder that can give out one, two or and wash to serve espresso shot.
- The machine accommodates the larger size of cups.
- It has a sleek profile and has a sleek space-saving design.
Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine : Pros & Cons
- With 15-bar pressure, you get the best and delicious barista-quality coffee.
- The machine has a single or double espresso, latte, or a cappuccino option that helps you to brew like a pro.
- Manual frother gives you a very creamy froth on your coffee.
- The machine is very much easy to use.
- You can have one or two espresso shots as you like with the help of this machine
- The heating time is very less and hence, you do not need to wait between the cups.
- Easy to clean.
- It can accommodate taller cups.
- Makes noise.
- The frother is manual.
Best Espresso machine reviews suggest that this machine is a perfect fit for your home with all the features it provides. The machine is sleek will only add beauty to your kitchen. Investing in this machine can help you enjoy the barista-quality coffee that you deserve after a very tiring day and kick start all your mornings.
10. Mueller Espresso Machine for Nespresso Compatible Capsule
The Mueller espresso machine for the Nespresso compatible capsule is the next level coffee machine. You can easily get a cup of coffee without having to go to any barista. The machine has a tiny footprint and is lightweight. This machine is a smart coffee maker designed to make your life easy. The machine has a one-touch operation and it delivers a pressure as high as 20 bars that break in the coffee flavor in your coffee.
Features of Mueller Espresso Machine
- The pressure pump is of premium quality that delivers a pressure as high as 20 bars and breaks in the delicious flavor in the coffee.
- It has a hearing system that is ultra-fast and heats the machine in a short span of 25 seconds. You can get your coffee immediately which means you do not need to wait for another cup.
- The machine is easily operable as it has one-touch buttons and has the capacity of two cups. One of them is short and the other is long.
- It has a large capacity with a small footprint.
- The machine has a 2-year warranty.
Mueller Espresso Machine: Pros & Cons
- High-pressure pump that is premium Italian in design.
- Brews the coffee like a pro.
- The heating up is very fast.
- The operation of this machine is easy.
- Easy to clean.
- The machine has Espresso and lungo features. Small footprint with a large capacity.
- Doesn’t make frother.
- Makes noise.
- Coffee taste cannot be adjusted.
Mueller espresso machine is one of the smartest coffee making machines in the market with the best features available. Best espresso machine reviews suggest that this wonderful coffee machine is worth the investment.
Best Espresso Machine: Buying Guide
It is very difficult to figure out the type of coffee machine that one might need. There are several questions one has in mind while buying a coffee machine like how much to spend, what to look for etc. Even if you know what you are looking for you still get confused among the type of the coffee makers. The prospectus of buying a coffee machine is to enjoy the fresh cup of coffee for your daily morning dose. Hence, we present you with a coffee buying guide that will save you from making blunders and will only help you to get the best from these best espresso machine reviews.
The best espresso coffee machine reviews state that the first thing to consider while buying a coffee machine is to figure out how many people in your household drink coffee on an average. If you think that you can buy a single-serve coffee maker to make coffee 5 times before you leave your house then the machine is going to be nothing but only the inconvenience in your life. If you are a lot of people then you can get the coffee machine with one of those carafe things that are good enough to serve coffee to a huge audience. If not then a single-serve machine is just fine.
2. How do you like your coffee?
If you are someone who drinks cappuccinos and lattes then buying a coffee machine that only brews to save some money is probably not a good idea. Best espresso machine reviews suggest that you figure out what kind of coffee you usually order when you go to a barista. If you are exclusive about lattes and cappuccinos then you might want a machine that makes coffee as per your taste.
If you like the kind of coffee that requires a large sum to be spent on the coffee machine and you do not have that kind of money then you are supposed to compromise on a few areas. You can look for a unit that fits into your budget. You can do it by making a list of the features that you might want in your coffee machine. Even if you are all set, you must evaluate the cost of the product both long term and short term. Do not settle for some machine that you don’t want.
Best coffee machine reviews suggest that you must put convenience in light while trying to choose for a coffee maker. If you need coffee always in the morning then try to buy the type of coffee machines that are not complicated. Is it possible for you to add another more minutes to your schedule by overlooking some features? Best coffee machine reviews suggest that you must consider the type of coffee makers that will automatically start brewing a pot of coffee at the timeline you decide.
5. Counter Space
It always comes up to one thing- Space. Every kitchen has a limit where you decide how many appliances can be fit on the counter of your kitchen. Best espresso machine reviews suggest that you determine the amount of space that you can spare for a coffee machine in your kitchen. Some coffee makers are very compact in design and look cute in your kitchen whereas some take an entire amount of space. When you are looking for the coffee makers, the best espresso machine reviews tell you to check the dimensions of the coffee makers properly before making any purchase. You need to keep in mind that there is no use of a coffee maker if you have to pack it up and out is away somewhere else every time after the use.
6. Other Features To Consider
Best Espresso machine reviews give you a list of additional features that you might like to add in your list while looking up for the coffee makers:
Would you like to just set your coffee to brew and do other work? Some coffee machines let you program the settings in advance to make your Mornings easier.
A best espresso machine review suggests that you look for this feature if you are someone who loves having coffee made up of the coffee beans.
The auto shut-off feature is a very useful feature that helps to save power by shutting off the machine after a limited period of inactivity.
A water filter is another important additional feature to consider according to the best espresso machine reviews so that you can have the taste of pure coffee without any impurities.
It doesn’t matter if you are an espresso drinker or you prefer a latter over cappuccino and it surely doesn’t matter if you like a simple black coffee, the right coffee machine suiting your needs is out there waiting to be bought in an aisle or online. Even if you think that you are spending more money on the high-end models in your wishlist then you are wrong because it is still a lot less than the amount of money you are spending in the coffee shops. It is a big possibility that you might want to stick to the flavors in your kitchen and never return to the barista tasting coffee. Best espresso machine reviews are an approach for you to find out your coffee maker soul mate.